Wednesday 13 May 2015

Where can you get Indian food in Uruguay?

I finally got around to ordering Indian food from El Spice Club.  El Spice Club offers a different menu every couple of weeks.  You can order via their website and there are 3 pick up locations to choose from or home delivery for $180 pesos.

I ordered a chicken butter masala for $430, vegetable jalfrezi for $350 and two naan bread for $70 each.  I didn't order rice because it was $90 pesos and I figured it was way cheaper (and just as easy) to make my own.  The food was enough for dinner for two adults.  I enjoyed the chicken butter masala more than the vegetable jalfrezi (it was more of a drier curry without a lot of sauce).  The naan bread was not like a naan from an Indian restaurant but it was ok.  Overall I enjoyed the food.

I would recommend El Spice Club if you are craving some Indian food.  Their next order is for Tuesday 19 May (you have to place the order by midday Saturday 16th).

You can find El Spice Club on facebook or at http://elspiceclub.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment