Thursday 21 May 2015

Where can you get crepes in Montevideo?

Crepas opened in Punta Del Este around 3 years ago and then last year opened in Punta Carretas.  I am pleased to say they are now open in Carrasco too.  I visited at a quiet time so ordering and receiving my crepe was quick but I have heard that if it is a busy time it can take up to 45minutes to get a crepe.  There is nice outdoor seating which is great when the weather is nice - I imagine that this place will be busy in summer, being so close to the beach.  There are no prices on any of the food or drink which I find odd, for your information the crepes are all 220 pesos.  I enjoyed my caramelised apple crepe, as did my kids and my friends (who also ordered savory flavours such as oriental chicken and ham/cheese).  Although the crepes were crispier than I would like (I like softer crepes like I have had in France, New Zealand, Brazil...) I would go back to try another flavour.

Check out Crepas on Facebook or on their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment