Saturday 23 May 2015

Where can you get a great steak in Montevideo?

This question has endless answers because there are multitude of restaurants serving great steaks.  I visited one of my favourite restaurants last night and thought I would tell you all about it.  

La Diecisiete is located on the Rambla Costanera (heading east out of the city) where it meets Parada 17.  It is the only restaurant on that strip of the Rambla so easy to find (look for the big white sign with the black cow in the middle).  Parking is easy and I sometimes enjoy not having to head into the city to a busy area.  La Diecisiete is a family friendly restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating.  The baby beef (430 pesos) is amazing!  always cooked to perfection and delicious.  The salads are also good, as is the pasta, kids meals, provolone...the list goes on.  I go to this restaurant for lunch on weekends with the kids, for dinner in the evening without the kids, sit outside in the summer, sit inside in the winter and I have never had a bad experience.

You can find La Diecisiete on Facebook and on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment