Saturday 2 May 2015

Is there such a thing as a good handyman in Uruguay?

I have to say that after having many different tradesmen at our house, some 'professional' and some 'amateur' I had very little faith in ever finding a good handyman in Uruguay.  I found the tradesmen to be unprofessional, slow, pricey and the work was shoddy (most of it had to be re-done).  Then my Uruguayan friend recommended Mario to me and I am very happy.  Mario is friendly, turns up when he says he will, completes a job properly (and if he can't he doesn't charge! even if he has spent hours on it), his prices are very reasonable and he speaks some English which was a great help.  I will continue to use him and recommend his services.  He has a small office/shop on the corner of Boston and Bolivia in Carrasco, his phone number is 095 418 549, 2600 0265.

If you too know of a good handyman in Uruguay then feel free to let me know. Or you can let everyone know on my Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment