Thursday 21 April 2016

Looking for a sewing machine shop/repair service?

I was highly impressed with the service at Masian when I took my overlocker in for repairs.  Not only were the staff super knowledgeable, helpful and friendly, they also went the extra mile getting their daughter to phone my cell and speak to me in English.  My overlocker is working perfectly and the repairs are guaranteed for 3 months.   Alongside repairs, this store also sells a variety of sewing machines, overlockers, fabric cutters and other accessories.  I was never keen to buy a Chinese made sewing machine from a Uruguayan supermarket or appliance store so was pleased to see Masian selling Brother, Singer and other reputable brands right here in Uruguay!  This store is definitely worth a visit.

Masian
Cassinoni 1659 (where it crosses Colonia)
2401 4355
ventas@masian.com.uy
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment