Friday 26 February 2016

Where can you find a great Taekwondo school for kids and adults?

I would like to give a big shout out to the Taekwondo school where my kids attend.  ATA-Punta Gorda Artes Marciales is an excellent Taekwondo school where my children have been attending for over 1 year.  The teachers have a great way with children and I really like the way they teach the children about respect, confidence, discipline, physical strength and the skills of Taekwondo.  I would highly recommend the school.  The fees for 1 person are around $1,500 per month for up to 3 classes a week, then it is cheaper for a second enrollment or if you pay for 2 full enrollments then the 3 enrollment is free!

ATA - Punta Gorda Artes Marciales
General Paz 1405, Punta Gorda
2606 0789
Facebook

More about American Taekwondo Association (ATA) here.


No comments:

Post a Comment