Wednesday 18 May 2016

Where can you find a good horse riding school?

My children (aged 3 and 5) go to El Cortijo for horse riding lessons once a week with their teacher Rony.  I would highly recommend a visit to El Cortijo to see their horses and speak with Rony (in English or Spanish).  We really enjoy going to El Cortijo each week - our kids love the horses and teachers, and we really like Rony's teaching methods.  My children have only been riding for two months and are already trotting and doing basic jumps.  Plus as a bonus our kids don't have to do vaulting (gymnastics and dance on horseback!) which is quite common at horse riding schools in Uruguay.   I also found El Cortijo to be the most affordable horse riding school of all the schools that I got quotes from.

El Cortijo
Facebook
092 298 466
Whats App +41 76 323 22 78
Camino Eduardo Perez


No comments:

Post a Comment