Monday 11 May 2015

How good is the new Sodimac Homecenter store in Montevideo?

I went to check out the new Sodimac Homecenter store on Giannattasio. Sodimac is a Chilian company and this is their first store in Uruguay.  A homecenter is not a foreign concept for me, in New Zealand we have stores like Mitre 10 and Bunnings Warehouse which are similar to Home Depot stores in the USA.  The convenience of having everything in the one store is certainly a plus - in Sodimac there is; a garden centre, construction, lighting, plumbing, paints, tiles, furniture, home decor, hardware/tools, kitchenware...you name it they have it. The quality at Sodimac is about the same as any other hardware store that I have been to in MVD.  I found a lot of the prices to be the same if not a little bit cheaper at Sodimac but still expensive for the level of quality.  I made a purchase and would go back, mainly for the convenience (I do get frustrated having to go to a hardware store for something, then to a garden centre for something else, then to another store for something else, etc etc), at least at Sodimac I can get it all in one place.

www.sodimac.com.uy


No comments:

Post a Comment