Tuesday 6 December 2016

Have you been to Pueblo Chico?

I have visited Pueblo Chico twice and have enjoyed it so much that I thought I would tell you all about it.   Pueblo Chico offers a day experience - you can go for lunch in the restaurant which includes use of the swimming pool and the large grounds/playground - or you can go for an overnight experience and stay in one of their great cabins.  The food in the restaurant is typical Uruguayan cuisine with a slight twist, due to the owners Greek heritage.  The restaurant prices are on the slightly higher side but seeing as it includes the use of the swimming pool and vast grounds I find it acceptable.  Overall I think this is a lovely place to go (especially for a family with young children).

Pueblo Chico
Interbalnearia km55.500, Costa Azul, Canelones
Facebook
Website








No comments:

Post a Comment