Wednesday 9 March 2016

Have you been to Coffee Shop?

Coffee Shop is a small cafe open for brunch/lunch.  It identifies on Facebook as; Coffee Bar, Lunch, American baked specialties, Smoothies, etc.  I visited the Coffee Shop yesterday and really enjoyed my lunch.  I had a chicken cesar wrap, a coffee and a cinnamon bun.  My friends also enjoyed their bagel, sandwich, brownie and apple croissant.  Coffee Shop is a casual atmosphere and very friendly.  You order at the counter so service is pretty much the person at the counter and then someone who brings you the food.  The service at the counter was very friendly and it was nice to order lunch in English for a change.  I found the prices to be reasonable.  Note:  it is cash only!  Coffee Shop is not an ideal location for me (as I live in Carrasco) and I found parking a pain but I would go back just because they offer a variety of food that can not be found in Uruguay!  This cafe is definitely worth a try if you are looking for something a bit different :)

Also, we asked about ordering plain bagels to go and this can be done if you phone ahead and a place an order so the Coffee Shop can order extra bagels. Yum yum bagels!


Coffee Shop
B España 2571, Montevideo
Monday-Friday 10.30am-8pm
Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment