Wednesday 24 June 2015

What are some great restaurants in the Carrasco area?

I live in Carrasco and often get asked what restaurants are good in the area.  So this will be the first in a series of Carrasco restaurants reviews:

Tiziano
Murillo 6566 (corner with Arocena)
http://restotiziano.com/
I love this restaurant, in summer you can sit outside in a fully fenced garden area (so the kids can't escape!) and they even bought my children pens and colouring paper!  that is unusual for Uruguay.  In winter the inside is lovely and warm with great decor.  The service was great and the food was delicious, no complaints from me.  Tiziano offers the usual Uruguayan style food (BBQ, pizza, pasta) with a few added extras.  I will be returning to this restaurant for sure.




You can see all my reviews (restaurant, hotels, sites and more) on Trip Advisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment